Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Think Pink!

We were very happy to discover that we are expecting a little girl! My official big ultrasound isn't for another two weeks but at my last appointment I hinted that I would really like to know earlier. To my joy he agreed and we snuck into the ultrasound room for a quick peek. I've always been happy to have whatever I get but I'm thrilled to be able to have one of each. I'll post more ultrasound pics when I get them. After two years in boyland, frilly department here I come!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You're 1/3 of the way to the Brady Bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I am excited for you to enter the frilly department. It is so fun!!! If you saw on my blog, I get to continue going to the frilly department with my little one. Our girls can be little buddies! (at least if we lived closer to each other!) Timmy will be such a good big brother to her and will protect her! :) Anyways, congratulations!! I hope that your pregnancy is going well. The second one is way different from the first, isn't it? :) Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Now I'll be able to make jewelry for her! Every baby girl needs some bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. That will work out perfectly. Avery and Timmy then Z man and your little girl. Really we are so excited for you guys. We hope all is going well. If you want some updated pictures our blog is
    ostazo.blogspot.com
    Good luck with your pregnancy, hopefully we can get up to see you guys sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! We're going girl - boy, you're going boy - girl! So fun! We miss you tons! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Now the hormones will be even in the Milner family. :)

    ReplyDelete