Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New House = New stuff

We were thrilled to find a shelving unit that fit just right into the TV nook in our family room. Ikea Rocks! Joe was thrilled that he could fit his treasured new LCD TV into the nook as well. Movie anyone?Now to keep Timmy from reprogramming the cable box and receiver. Any suggestions ?
Jodi got to splurge also so dont' worry. Found this Kingsized sleigh bed along with matching side tables and dresser for a steal. The bedding set was a great find at Linen's and Thing's.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't new furniture fun? I've really wanted a new dining set, but can't bring myself to splurge knowing we'll just have to pack it up and move it this summer. Sigh. Maybe next fall....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray! I thought you'd never blog! All the new stuff looks great and I love a deal too. Glad you are getting settled in and enjoying Boise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for coming and visiting during Christmas. It was really fun to be able to hang out for a little bit. I LOVE your new bed. That is almost like the one that I dream of. :-) I am glad you are enjoying Boise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandon has that same wall unit. IKEA does rock. Maybe I should move in there...I mean they have cool furniture and other random stuff, child care, food, and even free diapers. What else do you need?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The t.v. and backlighting looks great guys! And of course I love the sleigh bedroom set:)

    ReplyDelete