Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ten week countdown

After multiple requests, here are some belly pictures! The shirt says "Watermelon Smuggler" which is becoming funnier and funnier as I grow and grow. We are in the official ten week countdown now and starting to get everything ready for the big event. We picked out a name also that we really like - Mikayla Rose.


She's an active little prenate right now, still has plenty of room for aerobics it seems. She dosen't do the "banana" stretch like Timmy did, it's more like little flurries of kicks and punches.

6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! Look at that cute belly!! How fun!! It sounds like I am just a week ahead of you. But who knows, if Claire is like Lydia, she'll be late! (I am hoping that she won't be, but you never know!) I thought I would comment on how cute you look!! Glad to hear that all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I forgot how cute you are pregnant. I hope you smuggle a good watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt! I remember how long the last couple of weeks can be. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are you and you know we love the name! The shirt fits you- in more ways that one. I love your sense of humor. Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I forgot to say, love the name. It fits well with Milner I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No fair! I have 4 weeks left and you look more pregnant that I do! (I guess it could be no fair either way, eh?) I LOVE the name. It's so sweet. Can't wait to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete