Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Valentine's Day

Best Valentine's day ever. My parents came up to visit and see the house for the first time that weekend which was fantastic. They watched Timmy and we got to go out and enjoy a PEACEFUL dinner at Cheesecake Factory, the best food I have had in a very long time. It really helps when you can actually take the time to enjoy it. Joe, nominee for the best husband of the year, got me a full hour prenatal body massage. Sheer bliss. Shame that I had to come home afterwards... I had told Joe I was making valentine's gifts for the whole family and he was so nice to say that he was excited when he was secretly terrified that I was going to crochet him another hat. Nope, not this year! Instead, I made the whole family (Mikayla included) matching flannel pants. I will have to get another picture with Mikayla in hers, they are still a tad big for her. Not to mention impossible to get on. Hope y'all had a great V day also.
Tim slept the whole night for the last two nights and when down like a charm. He wakes a little too early for us, like 5:30am, but I think that will slowly get better. He still refuses to nap willingly so after this I'm off on another exciting car ride to no where.

4 comments:

  1. First of all, you are amazing. I want some of those pants. Second, CONGRATULATIONS on Timmy sleeping! That's awesome. I'm glad you had a good Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Pants! You go there Mommy! I can't wait to see Mikayla in her pants either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am campaigning for a new post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has Tinkerbell made her arrival yet?? I am dying to know...I know she isn't supposed to come until the 10th, but I am anxious to see her.
    How are things going with you guys? How is Timmy sleeping and adjusting to the coming baby. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete