We are so proud of our little Mikayla for figuring out how to roll from back to tummy today! She is still working on getting back onto her back and gets stuck often but it will happen soon enough.
Timmy is beyond thrilled to be the owner of his own gaming system and is starting to figure out how to play.
We went to the Idaho Botanical gardens and found this, very cool.

You can see the look of accomplishment in her eyes...love it!
ReplyDeleteHey, getting caught up on blogs today. Yeah for Kayla! And You for the 5K training! I know they used to have the Boise Women's Fitness Celebration in Sept. I ran it in college. So fun! Running from the state capital and around parks. Good goal. I have a local 5k on Aug 30th. :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Kayla!!! Hug those cute kids for us!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute you want to eat her up. Timmy is adorable. With kids that cute you owe it to the world to have a dozen, at least!
ReplyDeleteCassandra
That was the cutest thing ever! I'm so glad you got a shot of that. By the way, it was SOOO wonderful to see you the other night. I've thought about you these years and wondered how you were. You're definitely as darling as ever, which doesn't surprise me a BIT!
ReplyDelete