I snagged this from Michelle's blog and think it's great - here are the instructions:
1. Make a comment on this blog sharing a favorite random memory that includes me or any member of my immediate family.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me (Jodi), I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I loved skiing with you as a kid. We would just bullet through the trees and once you even hit a tree! Good times, good times.
ReplyDeleteOK, you were such a funny roommate. I remember the Disney Parade. I also remember going to see Pirates of the Carribbean, and dressing up, and I remember us having a pirate wedding, and you and Joe "got married." It was the first time I had ever dressed up for a movie (and I think the only time at this point), but it was SOO fun. I remember getting funny looks and not caring. It was great!
ReplyDeleteI remember when we were in the YW (Beehives) together we had a little movie fest at your house in Utah (basement theater!)and watched "Young Frankenstein." No one really laughed. (roll of eyes). That's Beehives for you.
ReplyDeleteCassandra