Huzzah! I figured out how to add pictures to this thing. It was such a nice Saturday that we headed off to Zoo Boise. (http://www.zooboise.org/home.aspx)
Here is a picture just for Grandpa Jerry, Timmy atop an elephant. For the record, Timmy has not chosen political preferences yet as his votes go to whoever will feed him ice cream. Timmy liked the big cats and called them "kitties". We were hoping that he would be more into watching the animals instead of wandering around looking for interesting leaves and dirt to eat.
Here's Joe sporting the ears of a Fennic Fox. (He's actually trying to hear what his inlaws want for Christmas!) I realize that we went to the zoo and don't have a single picture of an animal. That is probably because by the time we found one that was awake Timmy was already running off.



I'm not sure I would encourage your dad, Jodi. He's already convinced that all of his offspring are republicans. You've got to love Jerry. :)
ReplyDeleteJodi- Hey there!! I was glad to see your comment on our blog. At first I was trying to figure out which Jodi had commented, so I figured it out!! :) I didn't know that you had moved to Boise. Hope that you are enjoying it! Looks like you had fun at the zoo. Talk to you later! Michelle
ReplyDeleteTimmy looks so cute! I have noticed before that he really likes kitties. Joe the ears look great! Do you think you could hear me if I call from Utah? Love you both!
ReplyDelete