Monday, October 15, 2007

First baby "pictures"

We met our new OB today at our 14th week appointment and were happy to have a few images to share with family. They have one of those fancy 3D ultrasounds so you can kinda see better. Baby wouldn't show it's face and insisted in hiding today. We'll get a good one when we do the ultrasound that can tell us if it is a boy or a girl. He wants to do that one in December (we should be able to do it next time but that's what the doctor says, grrr). The good news is that I don't have to go to a different place to get it done like last time.

The first is the standard ultrasound picture, the round part is the head at the top so baby is curling up on it's left side. The second picture is the same view but 3D, notice that the arm has moved to hide it's face. You can also see the umbilical cord. Hiya cutie!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe the baby is so developed at 14 weeks! Can't wait to find out what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really neat. He/she looks very snuggly. The 3D really shows everything a lot more clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BABY!!!!! Yay! Yes, I am a recovering out-of-touch-a-holic. That's so exciting ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exciting news! I didn't know you were expecting Milner baby #2! I wish we had some similar news to share, but alas, Thompson baby #3 is being VERY elusive! (i.e. he/she is 3 years late, if we had it our way!)

    Did I read right that you guys are in Boise now?

    ReplyDelete