Friday, October 12, 2007

The Wonderful World of Blogdom

Although I've never been one to follow any crowd, this is one bandwagon I felt worthwhile to jump on. That, and in the past two months I have received notice that many of my friends were doing it as well. I couldn't proudly call myself a complete stay at home mom without a fully fleshed out personal blog about life, the universe, and everything. There you have it, my closet lemming ways are revealed. The other big obvious reason is that I've moved far away from family and friends and would like to stay in contact. I hope that in the coming months this blog will continue to grow and won't end up as abandoned Internet garbage.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogworld. At least this way I can see Timmy...kind of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, I'm so glad you jumped on! It's so fun to keep up with everyone. Timmy is growing up soooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I am so happy we can keep in touch this way!

    ReplyDelete